Scholarships Overview - Application site is now open! See below for other scholarship opportunities. Scholarship portal closes February 4th.
- We manage over 65 scholarship funds, many with multiple scholarship awards. We awarded scholarships to over 100 students in 2023. Our scholarships are available to high school graduates, nontraditional students, and 3rd year undergrad students.
- Our funds gave over $180,000 in tuition assistance for 2023!
- We have recipients from High Schools from throughout our service area and beyond.
The Foundation is grateful to the donors who have created or contributed to the scholarship funds we manage. There are so many great stories behind the establishment of these scholarships.
Both graduating high school seniors and returning students from our service area are able to create an account and complete an online application for college scholarships.
You will fill out information to test your eligibility for all the scholarships we have, and our site will automatically match you with scholarships you are eligible for. This speeds up your application process so you only have to apply once for several scholarships.
Application site is now open!
The Foundation also has several scholarships unique to the fund established. Call us for more information on how to apply for these scholarships:
- 2024 BlueLine Hockey Scholarships: Due March 15th
- 2024 Chris Boyer Memorial Scholarship: Due Feb. 16th
- 2024 Mary Hall Scholarship for nontraditional students: DEADLINE: March 29th
- 2024 Anderson Dance Scholarships in Marshfield
- Mick Schier Memorial Scholarship for flight lessons-Apply Here
- Neal & Melanie Kruse Family Scholarship for a student in Iowa
- Randy Malueg Memorial Scholarship for student at Marion H.S.