Scholarships Overview - Application site is now closed & in review
- We manage over 65 scholarship funds, many with multiple scholarship awards. We awarded scholarships to over 100 students in 2022. Our scholarships are available to high school graduates, nontraditional students, and 3rd year undergrad students.
- Our funds have given over $140,000 in tuition assistance for the Fall 2022 semester!
- We have recipients from High Schools from throughout our service area and beyond.
The Foundation is grateful to the donors who have created or contributed to the scholarship funds we manage. There are so many great stories behind the establishment of these scholarships.
Both graduating high school seniors and returning students from our service area are able to create an account and complete an online application for college scholarships. This speeds up your application process so you only have to apply once for several scholarships.
Application site will open again December 2022!
The Foundation also has several scholarships unique to the fund established. Call us for more information on how to apply for these scholarships:
- 2022 Hockey Scholarships: Due March 24th
- 2022 Chris Boyer Memorial Scholarship: Due March 15th
- 2022 Mary Hall Scholarship for nontraditional students: NEW DEADLINE: April 8th
- 2022 Anderson Dance Scholarships in Marshfield
- Mick Schier Memorial Scholarship for flight lessons-Apply Here
- Brost Scholarship- for students graduating from Gilman H.S.
- Neal & Melanie Kruse Family Scholarship for a student in Iowa