Grants Overview & Application Form
Giving money back is what Marshfield Area Community Foundation, Inc. is all about!
Since our founding in 1993, all of our funds generate charitable donations that go back into the Marshfield area. In 2021, we gave back over $2.5 million to our community through a variety of grants to support emerging needs and interests of the Marshfield Area.
Community Grants are also supported by our Community Grants Fund, Women’s Giving Circle Fund, Senior Citizen’s Endowment Fund, The Marshfield Area Community Foundation Forever Fund, and several other funds, including the Heinzen Family Fund. Community Grants are discretionary grants awarded annually on a competitive basis. Community Grants are our best means of responding to new or changing charitable needs in our community. Contact us with questions at email@example.com.
• Community Grant Application Form • Community Grant Guidelines
Also, The Greg and Sally Rindfleisch Performing Arts Fund (PAF) provides monetary grants each year to non-profit performing arts organizations in the Marshfield area.
• PAF Grant Application Form • PAF Grant Guidelines • PAF Past Recipients
2021 Community Grants
Grants available thru the following funds & donations- Wood Co. Medical Society, Forward CMMA, Mfld History Project Fund, Cole Music Fund, Community Grants Fund, Heinzen Community Grants Fund, Senior Endowment Fund, & the Women’s Giving Circle Fund
- South Beach Chamber Ensemble for a concert August 7th at Chestnut Ctr. for the Arts – $1,000
- Raised beds for the Wood Co. Master Gardener Volunteers $1,150
- Cultural Fair Fund support for programs – $2,250
- Rails to Trails for Neillsville Improvement Corporation – $2,500
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace for the Spencer Area Project – $1,801
- Spay/Neuter program for Marshfield Area Pet Shelter – $4,096
- Hub City Days DJ for teens to Main Street Marshfield – $2,000
- Emergency Communications Trailer for the Heart of WI Amateur Radio Group,Inc. – $1,000
- Veteran’s Honor Wall – $3,053
- UWSP-Mfld- Marshfield Symphony tickets for area youth – $200
- St Vincent de Paul Outreach Free Medical Clinic – $500
- Pittsville Schools- outdoor classroom – $2,000
- MACCI- Leadership Marshfield lunch – $1,000
- Wood Co. Human Svcs – Community Elf Program – $477
- Children’s Hospital of WI – safety boxes – $371
2020 Community Grants Recipients
(Supported by the Forever Fund, Community Grants Fund, Chronquist Senior Fund, Cole Music Fund, and Women’s Giving Circle Fund.)
Clark County – Bookworm Project – $1,000
Columbus Catholic Schools – Social Emotional Learning – $2,000
Workforce Resource, Inc – Supporting Work-Based Training – $2,609
Marshfield Area United Way – Heckel House – $5,000
Sustainable Marshfield – School Forest Solar Panels – $603
Marshfield Cultural Fair – $2,000
MHS Student Council – $2,000